Hi, we are Golf Post, the digital home for golfers. We are a strongly growing sports tech startup based in Cologne. Our vision is to provide the best experience for golfers to stay in touch with the game of golf.
Do you enjoy web development? Are you looking for a challenge and are a real team player? Have you already implemented your first projects and would like to further develop your skills with state-of-the-art technology in a friendly, international and ambitious development team? As part of our expansion, we are searching for somebody to start as soon as possible for the position of “Backend Developer (m/f/d)” to join our 15-man team at Golf Post.
• Build features for our platform using data and AI
• Handle and analyze date
• Scale and maintain the platform
• Developing new features for our growing community
• Teamwork with other developers
• Troubleshooting and technical support
• Tech stack: Node.js, TypeScript, TerraForm, Docker, MongoDB, Amazon Web Services
• Nice to have PHP7, Symfony, Twig
• Ideally you have experience with RESTful APIs
• We have flat hierarchies and short decision paths
• We provide flexible working hour models as well as a vast array of team events
• Your opinion is important to us – we offer plenty of creation space for your ideas and work in a comfortable work environment in a dynamic and innovative team
• Coffee and cappuccino on masse, a kicker and many amenities are waiting for you
• Our office is situated in the city center
• We are part of the startup incubator STARTPLATZ with many exciting opportunities to connect with other startups and to join the local startup ecosystem
• …and a young and open minded team which is looking forward to meeting you!
Are you interested?
Please send your application (resume and cover letter) via e-mail to [email protected]
(Contact: Lutz Grätz- CTO).
We are looking forward to meeting you!