Hi, we are Golf Post, the digital home for golfers. We are a strongly growing sports tech startup based in Cologne. Our vision is to provide the best experience for golfers to stay in touch with the game of golf.
Do you enjoy web development? Are you looking for a challenge and want to further develop your skills with state-of-the-art technology in a friendly, international and ambitious development team? As part of our expansion, we are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible for the position of “Frontend Developer – Student Assistant / Internship (m/f/d)” to join our 15-man team at Golf Post.
- Continuously improving the user interface with the help of feedback from the community
- Teamwork with other developers
- Troubleshooting and technical support
- We have flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Your opinion is important to us – we offer plenty of creation space for your ideas and work in a comfortable work environment in a dynamic and innovative team
- Coffee and cappuccino en masse, a kicker and many amenities are waiting for you
- Our office is situated in the city center
- We are part of the startup incubator STARTPLATZ with many exciting opportunities to connect with other startups and to join the local startup ecosystem
- We provide flexible working hour models as well as a vast array of team events
- …and a young and open minded team which is looking forward to meeting you!
- Ideally you have experience with RESTful APIs
- Ideally you have experience in common UX/UI design
- Ideally you have experience with PHP7, Symfony, Twig
- Ideally you have experiences with content management system (Wordpress)
Are you interested?
Send us your application (resume and cover letter) via email. We are looking forward to meeting you! (Contact: Lutz Grätz, Email: [email protected])