Hi, we are Golf Post, the digital home for golfers. We are a strongly growing sports tech startup based in Cologne. Our vision is to provide the best experience for golfers to stay in touch with the game of golf.
Do you enjoy talking about sports? Do you have a passion for sports?
As part of our expansion, we are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible for the position of “Marketing/Sales– Student Assistant / Internship (m/f/d)” to join our 15-man team at Golf Post.
- You will be in charge of communicating with users, golf courses and influencers
- You will work on campaigns that we run with leading brands in golf
- You will create new ideas how to increase the awareness of Golf Post
- You will manage content for our app and web users
- You will make decisions based on performance and analytics
- We have flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Your opinion is important to us – we offer plenty of creation space for your ideas and work in a comfortable work environment in a dynamic and innovative team
- Coffee and cappuccino en masse, a kicker and many amenities are waiting for you
- Our office is situated in the city center
- We are part of the startup incubator STARTPLATZ with many exciting opportunities to connect with other startups and to join the local startup ecosystem
- We provide flexible working hour models as well as a vast array of team events
- …and a young and open minded team which is looking forward to meeting you!
- You know how to structure your work and how to work in a team but also on your own
- You know what’s important and you know how to tell a story
- You are studying in journalism, marketing, communications – or have relevant working experience
- You are a passionate sports fan, ideally very passionate about golf
- You are positive and have a great attitude. We are going to spend a lot of time together
Are you interested?
Send us your application (resume and cover letter) via email. We are looking forward to meeting you! (Contact: Robin Bulitz, Email: [email protected])